Vaelor / Thyl'ith / Lotharia Campaign
Template for Ducal Houses
The Ducal House
< Family Description >
- House Motto < Optional – can have several >
- < House Motto >
- The house motto(s) should be a representation of what the House founder wants the house to represent. In this respect you should consider what you want your house to represent when you are away, or eventually, when you are dead and your children replace you. It should be very similar to a company or organization’s motto (Google: ’Don’t be Evil’, Marines: ‘Always Faithful’).
- < House Symbol >
- This should be something that represents you, or something that you want to represent you.
- < Primary colour – Background >
- < Secondary colour – Symbol >
- < Trim colour >
- < Flag >
- Coat of Arms
- < Description of the coat of arms >
- Note: The coat of arms must have a Crest.
- Banner < Optional >
- < Banner Description >
- The banner is generally only included if the house motto is very important to the individual.
- Shield Bearers < Optional >
- < Description of Shield Bearers >
- Shield Bearers are usually a representation of what got the individual into his or her current position of power. They are, in effect, a shout out. You can consider other meanings, if you want, but generally if the crest represents you, the shield bearers represent whats holding you up.
- Ducal Crest
- < Description of the Ducal Crest >
- < Crest Trim >
- The Ducal crest is your personal representation. It usually features your family symbol, and any other symbols which represent you specifically.